The Metabolome & Metabolic Flexibility: The Tightrope Between Heath & Disease
Sat, 11th May, Rydges Hotel, Auckland Event
Explore novel clinical approaches towards targeting metabolic plasticity for improved overall health and longevity.
PART 1 – Innovative Therapeutics For The Ageing Metabolome – Paul Kern
- Why the metabolome is central to disease prevention and health optimisation.
- Exploration of novel therapeutics which support the metabolome and delay or reverse common
- Which prescriptive diets are clinically proven to support the metabolome and which foods should be avoided.
PART 2 – The Critical Role of Minerals in Metabolic Flexibility – Prof. Vormann
- How to enhance your patients’ health and metabolism by harnessing metabolic flexibility.
- Why mineral deficiency is so detrimental to metabolic flexibility and health overall.
- How age impairs the efficiency of these metabolic pathways and strategies to support our ageing patients.
PART 3 – Navigating Hormonal Influences on the Human Metabolome – Paul Kern
- Explore the impact of various hormones on metabolic flexibility.
- Gain insight into natural medicine strategies which promote hormonal detoxification for improved metabolism.
- Identify instances where detoxification support may be required for improved metabolic flexibility.
Who it's for
Professional healthcare practitioners.
When & where
8-9th of December 2023 at Auckland University of Technology in central Auckland, New Zealand.