AIMA Conference 2023: Building Resilience - Empowering Ourselves in Challenging Times
Friday & Saturday 8-9th December | AUT, Auckland
The theme for 2023 will include presentations from a host of charismatic, knowledgeable integrative medicine experts from across the globe.
The AIMA Conference is New Zealand’s leading event for the integrative medicine community. A ‘must-do’ for all GPs, medical specialists, allied health practitioners, researchers, educators, students, and health professionals who want to learn about and understand how integrative medicine can be used to prevent and manage chronic and complex diseases.
Hosted at AUT, in Auckland’s vibrant city centre, the conference is a great opportunity to connect and network with speakers and like-minded practitioners whilst learning about the latest clinical and evidence-based information around integrative medicine. Full catering is provided as well as lots of useful information and advice from leading suppliers in the health and wellness industry.
- An opportunity to learn and update your knowledge in the field of integrative medicine, in a relaxed and safe environment
- Access to the latest research on integrative medicine
- An opportunity to interact with representatives of leading natural healthcare companies
- Practical skills that you can apply in your professional and personal lives
- A stimulating and interactive environment in which you can reach out and build a community with others and the industry.
Who it's for
GPs, medical specialists, allied health practitioners, researchers, educators, students, and health professionals.
When & where
8-9th of December 2023 at Auckland University of Technology in central Auckland, New Zealand.